We welcome your feedback. We want you to feel you are getting the most out of your sessions.
If you have concerns, we encourage you to talk to your speech pathologist, or to the Practice Director. Wherever possible, our aim is to resolve your concerns or problem when you first contact us.
If you don’t feel comfortable doing this, you can:
- Fill in a feedback form (contained in your New Client Pack) and post it to us at PO Box 1548 Unanderra 2526.
- Fill out a survey here: survey
We will follow these steps to resolve your complaint:
- Provide you with an acknowledgement of receipt of your complaint;
- Keep you informed of the progress of the complaint, including any action taken, the reason for any decisions made, and options for review of decisions;
- Keep you involved in the resolution of the complaint;
- Advise you in writing of the decision / outcome of the reason for the decision.
If we are not able to resolve your complaint within 10 working days, we will keep you informed of our progress and how long we expect that it will take to resolve your complaint.
What to do if you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint
If you feel your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction, we invite you to contact one of the following:
- Speech Pathology Australia. We adhere to SPA’s Code of Ethics (2010). Here is a link to Speech Pathology Australia: www.speechpathologyaustralia.org.au
- The Health Care Complaints Commission. We adhere to the National Code of Conduct for unregistered health practitioners. Here is a link to the National Code of Conduct: National Code of conduct A3 poster
- The NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission. We adhere to the NDIS Code of Conduct. Here is a link to the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission: NDIS Code of Conduct