Our team has experience working with individuals with Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Intellectual Disability and Acquired Brain Injury (to name a few). We are flexible and Person Centred in our approach, in line with best practice in speech pathology and disability. This means we respond to every referral with a fresh outlook. We work in partnership with you, to create an assessment or treatment plan that meets your needs.
We can provide:
- mealtime assessments at your home
- advice regarding mealtime supports, including feeding equipment, positioning, support worker training, and texture modification
- communication assessment and profiling
- advice regarding communication supports, including AAC, Key Word Sign, and communication partner training
- input for oral care in people with dysphagia
We are Registered Providers with the National Disability Insurance Scheme.